|Footprint||Length - 100 cm, Width - 10 cm / 23 cm. Height - 8.5 cm.|
|Inclusions||1 x Bamboo Pad|
|Weight Load Capacity||300 kgs|
|Construction||Cushion core of composite foam, coating of durable synthetic leather, Durable Velcro Straps|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The bamboo bench is designed to let your shoulder blades move freely, allowing an increase in range motion in pressing exercises.
- 300 kgs weight load capacity makes it suitable for both beginner and advanced lifters.
- Can be used for a variety of pressing exercises (shoulder press, incline press, flyes, etc.)
- Helps to recruit more muscle fibres.
- Reduces pain during pressing exercises.
- Increased range of motion allows you to bring the barbell lower, giving you a better stretch.
- Three strong Velcro fasteners allows it to be mounted securely to any bench.
When you bench press on a normal flat bench press, your scapula does not move throughout the move range.
Because the Bamboo Bench Pad has such a small surface, it allows your shoulder blades to move back further. This gives you the full range of motion which is integral to joint health, stability and longevity.
Bamboo Bench Pad solves two problems – more muscle fiber recruitment and pain reduction in your joints.
On the downwards movement your shoulder blades will move much more freely. Meaning that your elbows will drop down further, increasing the stretch on the shoulder flexor and elbow extensors.
The whole movement becomes as close as possible to the natural bio-mechanical movement such as push-ups and dips.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.