Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Edge
- Product Code: GF-GP-50-3-RAND
- In stock now
|Footprint||50 cm x 50 cm x 30 mm|
|Grade||Commercial. Fire Resistance Rating - Efl. According to EN 13501-1 R10 - highly slip-resistant (DIN 51130) Force Reduction 60.6% (DIN EN 13036-4) Wear/Abrasion - 0.30% (DIN ISO 9352)|
|Weight||Approx. 4 kgs|
|Inclusions||1 x Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Edge|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - excludes normal wear and tear during normal use and discolouration.|
|Construction||Recycled rubber granules bound with Polyurethane. Low Odour.|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Train in peace knowing that a dropped dumbbell or a barbell won't destroy your floor or gym equipment.
Features of the Shock & Sound Absorption Edge Plate:
- Manufactured in EUROPE from low odour recycled rubber.
- Tightly compressed (800kg/m3) and polyurethane bonded tiles for maximum longevity
- The Three different elements of the tile allows you to create the perfect training platform.
- Easy to cut (Carpet knife recommended).
- Suitable or indoor and outdoor use.
- Honey Comb Shock & Sound Absorption System.
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Base Plate - 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Corner (One side Beveled Edge) - 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm.
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Edge (Beveled Edge on Two Sides) - 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm.
- Gymfloor® Connector Frog.
This Shock & Sound Tile System consists of three elements:
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.