Workbench Lat Tower Accessory
- Brand: Powertec
- Product Code: WB-LTA16
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L=55cm W=104cm (Lat Pulldown Bar) H=210cm|
|Inclusions||Wide lat pulldown bar, small flat bar with revolving handles, pair of Olympic collars, footplate for seated rows.|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty on structural frame (excludes paint). Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components). Two year warranty on components (bearings, locking pins, pulleys, cables, slide rods etc). One year warranty on pads, grips and other unspecified parts. The warranty is for the original purchaser and for domestic use. This is a genuine warranty backed by genuine support and parts. Don’t be fooled by lifetime warranty’s offered by competitors. You can also see that the Powertec product lasts a lifetime by the age and condition of the 2nd hand units on sale.|
|Construction||The WB-LTA is primarily constructed with 2" and 3" steel tubing with a 12 guage (2.5mm) wall thickness. A durable baked on powder coat finish is applied to the frame. Bearings, aircraft cable, ball bearing reinforced pulleys, nylon precision bushings and spring pins are industrial grade for years of hard training. Nuts and bolts are high tensile strength to withstand heavy loads. Padding is industrial grade high density foam with double stitched upholstery.|
|Carton Size||Carton 1: 137cm x 35cm x 17cm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Product Video Library
The Powertec Workbench Lat Tower Accessory can add valuable training variety to your favourite Powertec Workbench Machine. You will see from the specifications and features, that this accessory offers more than many run of the mill stand alone lat machines.
- Heavy duty solid construction - made from the same materials as the Powertec range. Genuine 300lbs weight load capacity. With a 1:1 weight ratio (you don't get a mechanical advantage), it will be more challenging than a lot of commercial lat pulldown machines.
- Industrial Pulleys and Cables - the same that are used on the Powertec Lat Machine. The pulleys are bearing driven, with reinforced design. The cables are aircraft quality.
- Foam rollers with vinyl covers to anchor your legs when doing heavy pulldowns.
- Removable foot plate to position your feet when doing seated rows.
- Nylon bushes combined with chromed guide rail provide super smooth movement even under the heaviest loads.
- Wide lat pulldown bar, small flat bar with revolving handles and Olympic weight collars included free.
- Can be used with standard weight plates. Optional standard weight horns can be purchased separately.
- Lifetime structural warranty.
As Good as the Standalone Lat Machine
In my opinion, this is one of the most valuable pieces of equipment in the Powertec range. Particularly if you are a Powertec Multi System owner. The addition of a quality high and low pulley to an already great machine, makes the Multi System the best multi gym in the world (in my highly biased opinion). To demonstrate, I put together this video.
There are many other exercises and variations you can do with the attachment, so for the money, there isn't much else out there that can make such a difference to your workout for the price. Even on the Multi Press or Olympic Bench Press, it will give you a complete upper body home gym, in a compact footprint.
Now the first thing people think when they see a lat attachment is that it can't possibly be as good as a stand alone lat pulldown. Especially when you see some of the terrible ones offered on those cheap and nasty bench presses. Like all Powertec machines, this unit has been designed for serious training. But don't take my word, this is what one of our great customers Dave had to say - Powertec Workbench Lat Tower Accessory Review - it sure can handle some weight!
This accessory has made such an impression on some of our customers, that they have actually purchased a separate Powertec Utility Bench just to permanently dock the lat accessory. Proof it is as good as a stand alone machine.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.