ATX® Olympic Bulls Bearing Bar
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-LH-50-NBMK
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 220m Grip = 28mm Sleeve lengh = 42cm|
|Weight||20kg +/- 0.2%|
|Weight Load Capacity||Bench Press = 700kgs Deadlift = 500kgs Squat = 400kgs|
|Warranty||5 years warranty on manufacturing defects subject to terms and conditions.|
|Construction||Spring steel (chrome-molybdenum-silicon manganese alloy) shaft. Chrome finish with medium knurling. Needle bearings. Rated for 206,00 PSI|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic Ø +50.2 mm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The ATX Bulls Bearing Bar was designed to offer European customers an alternative to the high end Olympic weightlifting barbells, it is a a mix between weightlifting bar and powerlifting bar leaning more towards olympic lifts.
- Sleeves rotate on needle bearings.
- 20 Kg weight with minimal deviation.
- Knurling in the middle of the bar.
- Sleeves with anti-slip finish.
- Medium knurling with IPF and IWF markings.
- 28mm spring steel shaft. Optimal combination of chromium, molybdenum, silicone and manganese. 206,000psi tensile strength.
- Can be used as all purpose barbell - has both IPF and IWF markings.
- German engineered and tested.
- Medium knurling, with centre knurl.
- Rated for 700kgs
ATX Bulls Bearing Bar
ATX has quite a few greats bars, and at the price you pay for one makes it difficult to choose one. To be honest you would be happy with any of them, but the bars features make them better-suited to a specific way of training than others. For example the Ram Bar is a powerlifting bar with deep knurling which wouldn't be comfortable for CrossFit or Olympic lifts. Howerer Bulls Bearing bar is a bit of a mix in between powerlifting bar and weightlifting bar, the bearings make the traditional olympic lifts feel seamless.
ATX ® offers top-quality, tested equipment for professional use.
The ATX ® weight bars are tested in a German independent testing laboratory with following material tests:
- Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1.
- Hardness Rockwell acc. to DIN EN ISO 6508-1
The barbell has the following values: tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206,000 psi = 206 K (K / NSI = kilo pounds per square inch) = / corresponds to 1420 N / mm2 HRC / surface hardness: 44.0
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.