ATX® Half Rack System
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-HRS-660
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||W = 121cm D = 102cm H = 214cm|
|Weight||95kgs or 115kg weight stack 201kgs|
|Inclusions||1 x pair J-Hooks, 1 x pair Safety Spotter Bars, Multi Grip Chin Up Bar, Lat Pulldown Option, 2 x Olympic Sleeves, 115kg weight stack is optional extra. Cable attachments sold separately. 2 x Olympic sleeves.|
|Weight Load Capacity||Total Load Capacity = 500kgs J Hooks = 250kgs Spotter Bars = 250kgs Chin Ups = 200kg Weight Horns = 125kgs Lat Pulldown/Seated Row = 160kgs|
|Warranty||10 year structural warranty, 2 years on parts, 1 year on grips and pads. Warranty is for original purchaser only and does not cover commercial use.|
|Construction||60mm x 60mm structural steel. Hole size - 21 mm.|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The ATX® Half Rack System is the solution for the free weight trainer who is limited on space. With a depth of only 102cm, you can have a complete free weight rack system hidden up the back of your garage or spare room.
- Clever German space-saving design - only requires 102cm in-depth (plus allow the radius of the weight plate if you opt for the plate loaded version).
- Heavy Duty - Generous 500kg load capacity on the rack. That lat option can handle up to 160kgs. Built for serious training.
- Multi-grip chin-up bar.
- Premium j-hooks come standard - with sleeves for barbell protection if you opt for one of our premium bars.
- Safety - 30cm spotter bars, with a protective rubber strip, allow you to train safely without a partner.
- Rack features 26 holes, spaced 50mm apart, to get you into the best position for your favourite exercises.
- Smooth pulldown motion will surprise you. Precision chrome guide rails, combined with nylon bushes, industrial pulleys and cables give consistent resistance even when working on your heavier sets.
- Adjustable leg lock with foam rollers will keep you pinned when doing heavy lat pulldowns.
- You can upgrade to optional 115kg weight stack. (It is an extra $660)
NOTE: This Demo is on the free-standing BARBARIAN Lat Machine and not the Smith Cable Rack. It is hard to get the camera inside the cage to show all the right angles.
ATX® Half Rack System
A lot of people get sick and tired training at their crowded, local corporate gym. You know the ones with no atmosphere, full of dickheads and waiting for gym equipment. But often they think they don't have space for a decent set up at home. Well, check this out. A full free weight set up, with safety spotter bars and a high/low pulley for your cable exercises. And it is only 102cm deep!
Throw in a bench, barbell and some weights. You will have yourself a complete home gym that will fit in the most compact space. You can do all your major compound exercises with plenty of weight and most importantly with safety.
It is all quality kit. The rack is made from 60mm x 60mm structural steel and has a total load capacity of 500kg. Just because it is compact doesn't mean it is not a heavy duty! The lat pulldown is the same. It has all the quality parts and can handle up to 160kgs.
Due to the compact footprint, if you want to do a shoulder press with a backrest, you will require the ATX® Multi Bench. Or just do a shoulder press with the bench in a flat position or military press.
If you are looking for even more exercise ideas, check out the Spud Inc Utility Strap Demo by LEE PRIEST!
Note: The Half Rack System Plate Loaded comes with Olympic sleeves for Olympic weight plates. They slide over 30mm steel horns. If you intend on using standard weight plates, the internal hole needs to be 31+mm. Weight plates, barbell, bench & cable attachments are sold separately.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.