ATX® Olympic Power Bar Chrome - Centre Knurl
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-LH-50-CL
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 220m Grip = 28.5mm Sleeve lengh = 42cm|
|Weight||20kg +/- 0.2%|
|Weight Load Capacity||Bench Press = 700kgs Deadlift = 500kgs Squat = 400kgs|
|Construction||Spring steel (chrome-molybdenum-silicon manganese alloy) shaft. Chrome finish with medium knurling. Precision brass bushings.|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic Ø +50.2 mm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
This ATX Power Bar has a chrome finish with centre knurling. It has both powerlifting and weightlifting markings, making it a great all round power bar.
- German engineered and tested
- Made from strong yet flexible spring steel - proprietary blend.
- 28.5mm diameter shaft with medium knurling.
- Non slip ribbing, combined with chrome finish, gives plenty of grip on sleeves.
- Sleeves rotate on precision brass bushings.
- Built for serious training - rated for 700kgs.
- Medium deep knurling with powerlifting and weightlifting markings.
- Durable Brass Bushings
- The knurling extends close to the sleeves for wide grips.
- Centre knurling.
ATX Power Bar Chrome
ATX Power Bar Chrome with centre knurling is very similar to ATX Black Mamba Power Bar and ATX Power Bar Black the only difference would be chrome finish and centre knurling.
Power Bar is made of very strong and elasting spring steel. It has a massive 206,000 PSI (Tested!) meaning you will need quite a few plates to break it. Barbells under 190,000 PSI tend to bend over time from continuous use, while barbells over 190,000 PSI will remain straight even after years of lifting.
This bar offers dual markings (powerlifting and weightlifting) and central knurling. Bar with central knurling will provide a better grip during squats.
Bar in the photo is ATX Power Bar Black
ATX ® offers top-quality, tested equipment for professional use.
The ATX ® weight bars are tested in a German independent testing laboratory with following material tests:
- Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1.
- Hardness Rockwell acc. to DIN EN ISO 6508-1
The barbell has the following values: tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206,000 psi = 206 K (K / NSI = kilo pounds per square inch) = / corresponds to 1420 N / mm2 HRC / surface hardness: 44.0
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.