ATX® PRX J-Hooks V 50mm
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-FH-T5-5000
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||16 cm x 6 cm x 16 cm|
|Grade||Commercial - EN 20957 I.II.IV - S|
|Weight||3.5 kgs per pair|
|Inclusions||1 x Pair of ATX® PRX J-Hooks V 50mm|
|Weight Load Capacity||400 kgs per pair|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Construction||10 mm Solid Steel Sheet + 12 mm Rubber Strip|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Quality J-Hooks can make a world of a difference when it comes to the longevity of your gym equipment and safety. Inferior quality J-Hooks do very little to protect your precious barbells knurling and coating from damage.
ATX® J-Hooks have been engineered to provide optimum barbell protection and withstand weight loads of up to 400 kgs.
Here are some of the features of the ATX® 5th Series J-Hooks:
- Manufactured out of solid 10 mm thick steel sheet.
- 12 mm thick rubber strip to protect the knurling/coating on your barbell and reduce the noise while training.
- 20 mm thick solid steel Locking Bolt.
- Gravity Lock System - secure the J-Cup with just one twist!
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Certified for Commercial use.
- Genuine 400 kgs Load Rating (per pair).
Please Note: if you are planning on using these J-Hook on other Racks, make sure that your rack has 50 mm x 50 mm uprights with 21 mm internal hole diameter.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.