ATX® Olympic Stainless Steel Bar
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-LH-50-STAB
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 220m Grip = 28.5mm Sleeve length = 42cm|
|Weight Load Capacity||600 kgs|
|Warranty||5 years warranty on manufacturing defects subject to terms and conditions.|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic Ø +50.2 mm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Stainless steel bar for the toughest environments. It is manufactured out of high quality V4A stainless steel. It comes with the following features:
- Knurling: Precision knurling - RGE 30 ° - 1.2 mm (Medium).
- Grip length – 1310 mm.
- Handle diameter – 28.5 mm.
- Chrome (nickel-phosphor coating) sleeves with anti-slip finish.
- Dual knurl markings (IWF/IPF – 910/810 mm).
- No centre knurling.
- 190k PSI Tensile Strength
- Genuine 600 kgs load rating.
ATX ® offers first-class, tested and certified equipment for professional use.
This barbell has an extremely high tensile and compressive strength.
The barbell can deform when it reaches its elastic limit. However, because of the high tensile strength, it will return to its original shape.
ATX Stainless Steel Bar has underwent the following material tests in an independent German testing laboratory:
- Tensile test acc. DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Hardness Rockwell gem. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.