ATX® Floor Glute Developer
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-GHD-FLR
- In stock now
|Footprint||Length - 1254 mm, Width - 550 mm, Height - 540.5 mm|
|Grade||Commercial - EN 20957 I.II.IV - S|
|Weight Load Capacity||250 kgs (safe working load)|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The shipping calulator may be out for this item for regional and remote areas. As this is an odd shaped product, our shipping options are limited. Please contact us to confirm the shipping price. We will contact you if there are any issues.
You don't see many Nordic Curl machines in the gyms, mostly because the pad is too low to the ground to be used as a water bottle holder, too expensive for a shoe rack and the exercise itself requires seriously strong hamstrings.
That is if you will try to perform this exercise without any assistance. There are a couple of ways you could make this exercise easier, one of them being the use of paracords and resistance bands which can be attached to the rear of the machine.
The second one being performed without any additional attachments, slowly lower yourself until you feel like you are falling and then stop the movement with your arms.
The main difference between your Regular GHD and Floor Glute & Ham Developer is that your body pivots of your knees as opposed to your hips. This puts significantly more stress on your hamstrings and glutes.
Features of teh ATX® Glute Ham Trainer - Floor:
- Compact Footprint - Length - 1254 mm, Width - 550 cmm, Height - 540.5 mm.
- Weight Load Capacity - 250 kgs.
- Extra Large Pad for optimal comfort during both Floor GHD's and Crunches.
- Adjustable Pads - for more secure positioning.
- Anti-Slip footplate - locks you into place helping you to focus on the exercise.
- A set of wheels is included with this machine to make the transportation a breeze!
- Can be stored upright to save even more space!
- Anti-Slip rubber feet won't damage your floor.
- Decrease Resistance - Grab a resistance band and attach it to the resistance band holder at the back of the machine.
- Increase Resistance - you can attach a resistance band to the front tube of the machine.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.