ATX Power Rack
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-PR-240-PK
- In stock now
|Footprint||W = 126cm D = 222cm H = 243cm|
|Inclusions||ATX J-Hooks - ATX-FH-V ; ATX Spotter Bars - ATX-PPS-75 ; ATX Power Rack - ATX-PR-240-F-II. Weights and barbell are sold separately.|
|Weight Load Capacity||Width: 126 cm Length: 222 cm Height: 243 cm|
|Warranty||The warranty terms and conditions for ATX are intended for commercial use. 10-year warranty on frame excluding surface finish. 1 year on parts, cables and pulleys. 90 days on grips, pads, and upholstery. Please note that some commercial equipment being sold by our competitors are only covered by domestic warranties. If you are using the ATX equipment in your home gym, and you have a manufacturing issue or defect with your grips, pads, upholstery outside the warranty terms we will review your issue. But please refer to my first point above about the best warranties are ones that are not used. ATX is designed and manufactured by Germans for German commercial use. So it is over-engineered for domestic use.|
|Construction||80mm x 80mm tube with 3mm wall thickness. 8mm backing plates on uprights. 26 mm Holes|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The ATX Power Rack is superior in all aspects to other racks in this category. The pictures simply do not do it justice. When you see the quality of this rack, and that it has less movement than the other power racks (yes even the US brands), you will be more than satisfied that this power rack is an absolute beast!!
- German designed - In true German style, this rack is well and truly over-engineered for its purpose.
- Genuine 800kg load capacity.
- Made from an 80mm x 80mm thick steel tube. Not really necessary, but it has a WOW factor. The uprights are braced with massive 8mm thick, laser-cut plates.
- Uprights are numbered. They are laser cut out - looks amazing and will be there forever, unlike painted or sticker numbers.
- 29 holes spaced 50mm apart.
- 30mm pull up bar at the front.
- Thick ATX rubber boots. This rack wouldn't go anywhere without them, but their addition makes the rack even more stable.
- Provision for resistance bands.
What makes the ATX Racks and Rigs stand out from the competition is the variety of attachments you can get for it. You can customize your Rack depending on your needs instead of having a standard package which you will end up changing and putting the accessories which came with the rack on to the shelf and never using them again. This helps to keep the cost lower and have the setup you want not the one you don't need.
The ATX Power Rack comes with ATX J-Hooks - ATX-FH-V ; ATX Spotter Bars - ATX-PPS-75 as pictured. If you want to upgrade to a different set, shoot us a message and we will work out the difference.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.