ATX® Warrior Power Bar IPF
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-LH-50-PLC
- In stock now
|Footprint||Length - 220 cm, Loadable Sleeve Length - 433 mm, Grip Diameter - 29 mm|
|Inclusions||1 x ATX® Warrior Power Bar IPF|
|Weight Load Capacity||700 kgs (Dynamic Load)|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Construction||High Strength Special Steel with Hard Chrome coating.|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic (+50.4mm)|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The shipping calulator may be out for this item for regional and remote areas. As this is an odd shaped product, our shipping options are limited. Please contact us to confirm the shipping price. We will contact you if there are any issues.
The ATX® Warrior Powerlifting Bar now flaunts the IPF tick of approval, allowing it to be used in National and International Powerlifting championships around the globe.
In a typical German fashion, everything about this bar has been over engineered. From increased sleeve loading area, to hard chrome coating and exceptionally high Dynamic weight load capacity. To back up their claim ATX® ran a couple of additional tests: Metallographic examination & Notch impact. To ensure that it will last even in the harshest weight training environments.
- Tested and Officially approved for use in National and International IPF competitions.
- Graphite Bronze Bushings – ensures smooth sleeve rotation thanks to its self lubricating properties.
- Extra Long Sleeves – features a total loading area of 433 mm.
- Hard Chrome plated shaft for optimal longevity of the bar.
- Aggressive Volcano style knurling – deep yet doesn’t cut into your skin.
- 700 kgs DYNAMIC weight load capacity.
- Hard Chrome Plated Sleeves for great abrasion resistance.
- “Stiff” Barbell thanks to High Tensile Strength of 206,000 PSI
ATX ® offers first-class, tested and proven equipment with a long-term guarantee!
The ATX ® weight bars are tested at the German in-house test center for continuous and maximum loads and undergo the following material tests in an independent German test laboratory:
- Tensile test according to DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Notch impact according to DIN ISO 6892
- Hardness Rockwell according to DIN EN ISO 6508-1
- Metallographic examination – qualitative determination of the metal structure test
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.