Barbarian Line Jammer Arms
- Brand: Barbarian Line
- Product Code: BB-903Z-LA
- In stock now
|Inclusions||Pair of Barbarian Jammer Arms, 2 x Olympic Adapters, NOTE: Power Rack, Bench , Spotter Arms or Weights are not included!|
|Weight Load Capacity||250 kgs per pair|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic (51 mm+)|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Whether you have an injury or want to isolate a particular upper body muscle group which is lacking, Isolated Lever Arm exercises can be really beneficial for you. I personally use them for my accessory work after heavy bench press sessions. Yes, they don't activate your stabilizers as much as the free weights would do, but that's why I use them for accessory work not as my main workout, although it could be used for that as well.
Barbarian Line Jammer Arms come with following features:
- Certified for commercial use according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class.
- Ball Bearings ensure smooth movement regardless of which exercise you are performing.
- Rubber strips to protect the paint of your machine.
- 2 grip positions - neutral and parallel.
- Grip width - up to 99 cm!
- Handle diameter - 30 mm. Just like most of the barbells on the market.
What's so special about iso-lateral arm training?
The sole reason why the Lever Gyms have been so popular is that you can push yourself until failure without having to worry about the barbell crushing you in case you miscalculated your strength during that last rep. Also, your form tends to suffer when you are doing multiple repetitions in the same set. Fatigue, heavy breathing can dangerously impact your form when you are chasing the pump.
Whether you are doing incline, flat or decline bench press, shoulder press, one arm rows, shrugs, standing press, you can be sure that the arms will only move up and down which allows you to just place yourself in the correct position and maintain proper form throughout the whole exercise. The arms won't lean forward or backwards. You can train untamed and reap all the benefits of the iso-lateral training with greatly reduced risk of injury.
Suitable for other machines:
- Barbarian Line Power Rack BB-9030 from model year 2015.
- Barbarian Line - PRO Functional Power Cage BB-9031 from model year 2015.
- Upright thickness of 70mm - 80mm+.
- Internal diameter of the upright holes has to be approx 26 mm.
- Distance between the mounting holes has to be 50 mm. (Barbarian Lever Arms uses 2 mounting holes)
- To train inside the power rack, the depth between the uprights has to be at least 70 cm.
- To train outside the power or half rack, the spotter arms has to be at least 50 cm long.
Other Machines needs to have the following specifications:
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.