ATX® Smith Cable Rack Weight Stack
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-SCR-760-SW
- In stock now
|Footprint||L = 144cm W = 200cm H = 230cm In order to use the half rack the internal width of the barbell has to be at least 125 cm!|
|Grade||Commercial - EN 20957 I.II.IV Class S|
|Weight Load Capacity||Maximum Load = 600kgs Smith Machine = 300kgs J Hooks = 300kgs Spotter Arms = 300kgs Chin Up Bars = 250kgs|
|Weight Plates Used||Olympic. Sold separately.|
There are no downloads available for this product.
I've seen quite a few machines on the market, but nothing comes close to the ATX® Smith Cable Rack. I tried thinking of an exercise you can't perform on this machine and... I couldn't think of any.
Want to use Dumbbells? Just bring the pulleys down and perform Pec Flyes and Chest Press using the Stirrup Handles. Triceps? Biceps? Back? Chest? Legs? Calves? Abs? You might need a few Cable Attachments and a bench to target a specific Muscle Group, but that's an easy fix. Combine a ATX® Multi Bench and some Spud Inc attachments and you will have a fully commercial gym in a space of a few square meters.
It is impossible to fit everything you need into one machine.... not for German Engineers
- Dual Pulley Cable Crossover station with two weight stacks.
- Smith Machine with adjustable stoppers.
- Multi Grip Chin Up Bar.
- Half Rack with adjustable J-Hooks and Spotter Bars.
- Certified for Commercial use, comes with a certificate to back it up.
Half Rack for Free Weight Training
- 300kg Load Rating!
- J-Hooks and Spotter Bars are covered with rubber casing to protect the barbell and reduce the noise.
- 29 holes spaced out every 5 cm with laser engraved numbers for easier adjustment.
- 50 cm long Spotter Bars.
- Lowest hole position - 27.5 cm from the ground.
Smith Machine with Knurling and Knurl markings.
- Special maintenance free Linear Bearings.
- 30 mm Guide Rails made out of hardened steel.
- 8 Lockout positions with safety spotter system.
- 300 kg Load Rating.
- Barbell Diameter - 30 mm.
- 104 cm Wide Grip.
Smoothest Cable Crossover.
- Two Independently usable Pulleys.
- Two weight stacks, 55kg each in 2.5kg increments.
- 16 laser engraved holes for easier adjustment.
- 1:1 resistance ratio, meaning that you will be able to utilize every single kilo on the weight stack.
- Highly Flexible anti-stretch steel cables.
Pull Up Station.
- Multi Grip Pull up station with 3 different hand positions.
- Straight Bar at the back of the Machine.
- Handle Diameter - 30 mm.
- 250 kg Load Capacity!
Don't want to purchase the lat option? No Problem
When doing lat pulldowns just adjust the spotter arm to the correct height where your legs will be anchored into position when lifting heavy.
In the video below, we are using the BB-9052 ATX® Commercial Weight Lifting FID Bench. It butts up perfectly to the base. Any of the ATX® or ATX® benches will work too. Doing seated rows is even easier. You just utilise the resistance band peg holes in the base. Insert the band peg and leave enough space either side for your feet. Naturally make sure you are wearing shoes with decent cushioning in the sole. We have a complete guide for setting up seated row and lat machine exercises on the Smith Cable Rack.
You need to purchase a couple of extras to get yourself going. To do Lat Pulldowns and Cable Rows all you need is:
- 1 x ATX® Resistance Band Peg (BB-90-CLIP)
- 2 x Upholstery Foam Rollers (Z-PR-120) or (Z-PR-110)
- ATX® Seated Row Seat (ATX-OP-RS) this is optional. It just makes doing seated rows a whole lot more comfortable than sitting on a cold concrete floor in winter! Alternatively, you can sit on a bench in the decline position to do cable rows and the bench itself when doing Lat Pulldowns.
Don't know which SCR is best for you?
Choosing the right home gym can be a daunting task. It all comes down to your idea of a home gym vs what you actually need and how much you are willing to spend. To make it easier for you, we came up with a guide. Which explains the benefits and downsides of each variant. More Information.
Note: The shipping price quoted is for delivery to address where there is a forklift. If we ship to a home address there will be an extra charge to cover hand unloading and/or a tailgate. This will be approximately $80. Alternatively, if you are in a capital city we have some pretty hot depot pick up rates - just call or email and we will work something out.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.