BARBARIAN Lat Option Smith Cable Rack
- Brand: Barbarian Line
- Product Code: BBP-SDPR-GR-LMO-PL
- In stock now
There are no downloads available for this product.
Cable Crossover might not be the most comfortable to do your cable rows and lat pulldowns. Lat Tower Option will give you a low and high pulley, as well as foldable dip bars. The great thing about the dip bars is that you can attach your dip belt to the low pulley and do weighted dips.
- Lat pulldown option with bearing driven pulleys, premium cables and bushing system. For smooth, low maintenance operation for years.
- Heavy-duty rubber feet for use when doing seated rows - innovative design.
- Folding dip handles. 50mm thick handles with rubber grips.
- Adjustable pads to lock your legs when lifting heavy on lat pulldowns.
- Weight plate storage - 5 horns each side. They are 30mm thick spindles.
NOTE: This Demo is on the free-standing BARBARIAN Lat Machine and not the Smith Cable Rack. It is hard to get the camera inside the cage to show all the right angles.
If you are looking for even more exercise ideas, check out the Spud Inc Utility Strap Demo by LEE PRIEST!
NOTE: Cable attachments and Olympic sleeves for the weight holders are both sold separately.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.