ATX® Squat Stands Brace
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-SQS-BRA
- Coming soon...
|Footprint||Width - 121 cm, Height - 19.4 cm, Depth - 27 cm, Tube Diameter - 38 mm, Pin Diameter - 20 mm.|
|Inclusions||Sold individually (base tube + locking nuts + locking knob)|
|Colour||Black semi-gloss fine structure powder coated|
There are no downloads available for this product.
ATX® Squat Stands Brace has been designed to work as a stabilizer or a fixed solution for your squat stands. Features of the connecting strut:
- Can be used for pull-ups (if mounted at the top).
- Suitable for ATX squat stands but may fit other machines with 21 mm inner hole diameter and 60-80 mm upright thickness.
- 38mm tube diameter, 20mm pin diameter.
- Sticks out 270 mm from the upright.
CompatibilityThe ATX Squat Stands Brace is designed specifically for the following models:
- ATX-SQS-650 - can be attached both at the top and bottom.
- ATX-SQS-720 - can only be attached at the bottom.
- ATX-SQS-750 - can only be attached at the bottom. Must remove the weight plate holders.
- ATX-DICO-SQS - can be attached at the top and/or the bottom of the unit.
The ATX® Connection brace comes with two mounting options:
There's a hand screw knob included which allows you to quickly dissassemble and adjust the brace.
The fixed bolt with locking nut locks the strut in place for a more permanent installation.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.