Ironmaster Super Bench
- Brand: Ironmaster
- Product Code: IMSUPER
- In stock now
|Footprint||L = 104cm W = 43cm H = 52cm (flat bench height)|
|Weight Load Capacity||Rated and tested for 1000lbs (450kg) in the flat position. 600lbs (270kg) rated for incline/upright positions.|
|Colour||Metallic grey powder coat frame with chrome components.|
|Warranty||Ironmaster offer a 10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for their benches, machines and optional attachments. The pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty. The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use.|
|Construction||11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and stitched vinyl upholstery.|
|Carton Size||Carton 1: 122cm x 58cm x 28cm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The Ironmaster Super Bench is not only a high quality weight training bench, the addition of the many attachments transforms the bench into a multi gym with minimal space. The Super Bench’s compact footprint and extensive features make it the ultimate bench for any weight training application.
- HEAVY DUTY - Rated to 1000lbs in the flat position and 600lbs in the incline position.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE - Massive list of attachments that can be added to your Super Bench to add endless variety to your training - dip handles, chin up bar, crunch attachment, preacher curl, leg exention/curl, hyperextension, cable tower, spotting stands and wheel kit (all sold separately)
- EASY TO USE - Patented adjustment ring with foot lever that can be adjusted from both sides. Very easy to change between the 11 flat, incline, decline and upright angles.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Heavy gauge steel throughout, smart powder coating and thick rubber for feet for added stability.
- COMFORT - Thick commercial grade padding with stitched vinyl upholstery makes the bench firm and comfortable for those big lifts. The seat section is tapered for the incline and upright positions.
- COMPACT - Footprint of the base is only 104cm x 43cm which makes it perfect for any gym with space constraints.
Super Bench as a Home Gym
When you are hitting the weights hard your bench will cop a beating. The Ironmaster Super Bench is constructed from 11 & 12 gauge steel and is rated for 1000lbs or 450kgs in the flat position. The padding is made from thick high density foam and covered in stitched vinyl upholstery. Cheap benches just do not last distance. The Ironmaster Super Bench is a best seller in the US market where it has been sold for years – you can read about it on the bodybuilding and other weight training forums.
The Ironmaster Super Bench can be changed rapidly between the 11 lock out angles - Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80 in actual degrees. The bench is adjusted using a foot activated lever which can be accessed from both sides. The bench can be used in decline, flat, incline and upright positions. The seat section slides out giving you a flat bench.
What really sets the Ironmaster Super Bench apart is the list of optional attachments for the bench. They aren't gimmicks, they work like a treat and will genuinely add another dimension to your weight training. If you are tight on space, you can really build a quality gym around this bench.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.
Why Choose Sam's Fitness?
An established, local bricks & mortar business
Super-fast delivery, with no inflated shipping costs
Highly skilled & trained customer service staff
Always the lowest prices, so no specials required
We sell quality equipment only, no cheap rubbish
Genuine warranties with ready access to parts
Tags: FID Bench