Hardcore Free Weight Gym

  • Product Code: HCFREEWT
  • In stock now

$3,420.00

AUD
When I started this business this would have been my ultimate set up. I could do 95% of the exercises that I was doing at the gym. The other 5% I would use a free weight alternative so if anything it would have enhanced my training. The biggest benefit however would have been that I could have stuck to a training program. When you train at a gym, which for most of us is during peak times, you can't always get the piece of equipment you are after. Or even the pair of dumbbells you are after. So you are oft...

Available Options

Looking for Finance or Lease Options?

There are no downloads available for this product.

Detailed Description

When I started this business this would have been my ultimate set up. I could do 95% of the exercises that I was doing at the gym. The other 5% I would use a free weight alternative so if anything it would have enhanced my training.

The biggest benefit however would have been that I could have stuck to a training program. When you train at a gym, which for most of us is during peak times, you can't always get the piece of equipment you are after. Or even the pair of dumbbells you are after. So you are often forced to perform an alternate exercise. We all know how important it is to make progressions, but it is hard to do when you have to chop and change your routine each time.

Even thought you will not have the range of machines like you have at the gym, you will not be lacking in the number and variety of exercises. The Ironmaster dumbbells not only give you a huge variety of exercises, they also allow you to perform various supersets. You can do dumbbell movements supersetted with either barbell or cable exercises. Why you can even do giant sets, something I would never have dreamed of attempting while training at a gym during peak times.

Combine them with the Power Rack System and you will always be able to train all parts of your body with multiple exercises.

The icing on the cake is 155kg of Olympic weights. Along with the Olympic barbell this will allow you to throw around 175kgs. The Ironmaster Quick Lock Add On Kit gives you dumbbells up to 54kg. So this is some pretty serious weight.

Although you will be training heavy, the Powertec Power Rack is renowned for its safety features so you won’t have to worry about death by barbell!

Last but definitely not least when considering a home gym, this package is very compact considering the amount training variety it offers. It will easily fit in a single garage or spare room.

This Hardcore package comes with the following Free Weight Training equipment:

Powertec Power Rack System
 

Powertec Power Rack System
 

Ironmaster Super Bench
 


 

Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells 
 

Ironmaster Dumbbells
 

Ironmaster Add On Kit
 

Ironmaster Add on Kit

Power Maxx Olympic Barbell
 

Olympic Barbell
 

155kgs of Power Maxx Olympic Weight Plates. The weights included are 6 x 20kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 5kg, 2 x 2.5kg.
 

Olympic Weight Plates
 

Tricep Rope

 

Tricep Rope
 

Cable Row Handle
 

Cable Row Attachment
If you would like the Powertec Utility Bench with this package, instead of the Super Bench, you can make the change during checkout. 

If there are any other changes you would like to make to this package just let us know. We can add or remove any items you like and email you a revised quote

Payment Plans

If you would like to get training straight away, you can use one of our Certegy Ezi Pay payment plans

25% Deposit Plan

Upfront Deposit $927

Number of Fortnightly Repayments 39

Repayment Amount $75.26

Or 10% Deposit Plan

Upfront Deposit $371

Number of Fortnightly Repayments 39

Repayment Amount $89.52

To qualify you need the following: Australian residency, full time job, bank account and drivers license

If there is any freight involved, this will be paid with the deposit

Australia Wide Shipping

To find out the shipping cost, just enter the product to cart and enter your post code. We don't ship overseas.

Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.

If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.

Australia Wide Shipping

  We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.

  We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.

  If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.

Why Choose Sam's Fitness?

An established, local bricks & mortar business
Super-fast delivery, with no inflated shipping costs
Highly skilled & trained customer service staff
Always the lowest prices, so no specials required
We sell quality equipment only, no cheap rubbish
Genuine warranties with ready access to parts

Reviews (0)

Write your own review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good