Megatec Bench Press + 75kgs
- Brand: Megatec
- Product Code: EQMTOB
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 164cm W = 121cm H = 109cm to 174cm|
|Inclusions||Megatec Olympic Bench Press + 75 kgs of weight (2 x 20 kg, 2 x 10 kg, 2 x 5 kg, 2 x 2.5 kg), 7 ft Olympic Barbell Copper Bush + Spring Collars|
|Weight Load Capacity||Barbell Uprights = 300kgs Bench = 400kgs|
|Warranty||10 year structural warranty, 2 years on parts, 1 year on grips and pads. Warranty is for original purchaser only and does not cover commercial use.|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The features that distinguish the MEGATEC Bench Press from other bench press stations on the market is that the backrest pad has 15 different positions for adjustments ranging from decline to incline. To get you into the perfect position the bench seat which has 3 different incline adjustments.
It doesn't end here, the uprights have 14 different height positions spaced 50 mm apart. Correct barbell position in bench press will lead to bigger and better results. You want to be as efficient as possible when unracking so you won't waste valuable energy lifting the bar into position. Plus unracking at the incorrect height can also lead to injury.
The backrest pad is contoured allowing your shoulder to sink in a bit deeper and as a result, you will be able to get better stretch which activates more chest muscles.
To top it off, the MEGATEC Multi Bench accepts optional attachments ranging from leg extension / lying leg curl to preacher curl, which makes it one of the most versatile bench press station on the market.
Adjustable, Expandable Olympic Bench Press
- Robust - Bench supports 400 kgs, Barbell supports - 300 kgs.
- Adjustable - uprights have 14 different height positions, Bench Back Rest Pad - 15, Seat - 3.
- Incline, Flat, Decline Bench positions.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Uprights are made out of 75 mm x 75 mm steel with bracing for additional support.
- Double-sided barbell supports - rear supports can be used for squats.
- Designed and Engineered in Germany for the European Market.
- Roller Adjustment System (RAS), used on many Megatec products, moves the bench backward and forward. This gets you into the right position under the barbell supports for optimal racking and re-racking.
Interest Free Finance
We have a couple of options with finance, so why wait, start training now!
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.