1kg to 20kg Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Brand: Power Maxx
- Product Code: CG1-20RBHEX
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 57cm W = 39cm H = 102cm|
|Inclusions||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20kg dumbbell pairs plus 14 pair dumbbell stand.|
|Warranty||One year warranty for domestic use. Does not cover abuse or misuse.|
|Construction||Cast iron heads with rubber casing. Hardened knurled steel handle plated in chrome.|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The Power Maxx 1-20kg Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set is ideal for a gym, personal training studio or a home gym enthusiast. The dumbbells are commercial quality for a gym environment, but also great value making the 1-20kg rubber hex dumbbells very affordable for the serious weight trainer at home:
- Genuine commercial quality hex dumbbells. The weights are welded into position for increased durability.
- Includes 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg & 20kg rubber hex dumbbells. 14 pairs in total.
- Ergonomically shaped handles with knurling for the optimal grip. Finished with an attractive and robust chrome plating.
- Weights are encased with high quality virgin rubber. The dumbbells have their weight marked into the head.
- Compact and attractive vertical dumbbell stand. Dumbbells easily accessed from all four sides.
- Dumbbell handles protected with sleeves on each shelve.
1-20kg Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set
This is a great set for a gym, personal training studio, beginner or advanced trainer. Gyms and personal training studios will get great value from having a good stock of the lighter weights, combined with some heavier dumbbells. When you factor in the space saving stand and great price, it will offer you clients a better training experience.
At this price, a 1-20kg dumbell set would be a great feature in a home gym, especially if you are training with the family. The lighter weights are great for beginners and allow them to make safe progressions to heavier weights. Even if you are an advanced trainer, the lighter weights are great for warm ups, rehab work and super sets.
Our individual rubber hex dumbbell pairs are such great value, that you can add heavier pairs as your strength progresses. Or we can package them with this set if you want to tackle some heavy lifting straight off the bat.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.