ATX® Commercial Adjustable Squat Rack
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-SQS-750-VP
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 106cm W = 122cm H = approx 114.5cm to 179.5cm|
|Weight Load Capacity||400kgs|
|Colour||Black frame with chrome upright.|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Carton Size||Carton 1: 98cm x 78cm x 31cm Carton 2: 135cm x 31cm x 10cm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The ATX® Commercial Squat Rack is adjustable in both height and configuration. Making them ideal for the space-conscious weight trainer who wants to train heavy.
- Commercial Quality - Meets the requirements for studio use as set out in standard EN957 by the European Community.
- Heavy Duty - Rated for 400kgs.
- Robust Construction - Frame and uprights made from 75mm x 75mm tubular steel with a wall thickness of 3mm. Uprights are locked in place by a 20mm thick magnetic pin.
- Safe - 33cm adjustable height spotter bars. Bench press and squat heavyweight without the need for a spotter.
- Functional - Uprights have 14 adjustment positions for different exercises and user heights. People up to 205cm can squat on this adjustable rack.
- Barbell Protection - The barbell supports have durable protective sleeves. The spotter bars have a thick rubber strip. So your barbell finish will always be protected.
- Versatile - The rack can be easily maneuvered if required. Or the rear cross-section can be removed and the squat stands individually.
Commercial Squat Rack with Compact Footprint
Finally, a commercial squat rack that is space-efficient and extremely heavy duty. If you are restricted with space, particularly height, the ATX® adjustable squat rack will allow you to bench press and squat with complete safety. The adjustable height spotter bars will allow you to handle heavyweight with confidence. At the end of your training session, you can easily move your squat rack around if you are tight on space.
When comparing this rack to the competition, please remember that this is a genuine commercial unit. It is constructed from 75mm x 75mm tubular steel with a wall thickness of 3mm. It has 20mm solid steel magnetic locking pins to secure the uprights in place. This quality construction is backed by certification to European standard EN957.
Other handy features are the barbell protection offered by both the barbell supports and adjustable spotter bars. There are also weight horns at the rear that can be used for weight plate storage.
The main uprights and the spotter uprights are both numbered - this makes changing between exercises so much easier.
The demo is on the older style Barbarian Squat Stands.
Barbell, bench and weight plates sold separately.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.