Detailed Product Description
Dips are one of the most popular exercises for chest and tricep training. It’s really handy to have dip bars as an additional option for some training variation. But not all of us have concrete walls or the space to mount the dip bars. The ATX® Dip Attachment is an easy solution to this problem, they mount to your rack and can be quickly adjusted and locked into place.
- Designed in Germany for ATX® 800 Series Squat Racks and Cages.
- Easy to adjust, just pull the securing bolt out and slide the bars into the desired position.
- Extremely robust – weighing around 15kg.
- Heavy Duty – genuine 350kg load rating.
- Dip Handle diameter – 45mm.
- Plastic insulators to protect the paint on your rack.
- 20mm thick solid steel securing bolt.
- Suitable for racks with 80 x 80mm uprights, 21 mm holes and 50 mm hole spacing.
What’s Included? ATX® Dip Attachment (ATX-DIP) with locking pin
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use with squat stands. If you are planning on using this attachment with your ATX® Squat Stand, make sure that it is secure properly (Squat Stands Brace – ATX-SQS-BRA), to prevent the squat stands from tipping over.