Detailed Product Description
ATX®Power Rack 770 XL
It’s all about size for the ATX®PRX 770 XL Power Cage. If you are an XL sized athlete or happen to be one of those people who like to take three steps back before they begin to squat, you will love the increased depth of this power cage.
- 35 Adjustments positions spaced out every 5 cm, making this rack suitable for athletes of all shapes and sizes.
- Genuine 1500kg Load Rating.
- Certified for Commercial Use – EN 20957 I.II.IV – S.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Exceptionally stable construction – extra thick reinforcement plates and a mix of industrial M12/M20 hardware.
Chin Up Bar Options:
No one has ever complained about having too much space when training. The ATX®PRX 770 is using the same base and uprights as the slightly narrower PRX 750 version. The only thing which has changed was the top two support beams, which increased the internal footprint of the XL Power Rack by an additional 25 cm, without adding anything to the overall footprint of the Power-Cage.
The ATX®770 XL Power Rack is big in size and big in build material. It is made from 70 mm x 70 mm uprights with 3mm thick walls.
For optimum stability, German Engineers used SIX industrial-grade M20 bolts alongside extra-thick support brackets to secure each upright to the base.
These features bring the total base weight of the power cage to a massive 133kg.
These quality materials are part of the reason why this rack is rated for 1500kg and comes with a genuine Commercial Certificate û EN 20957 I.II.IV û S.
- Resistance Band Provisions.
- Rubber Feet – for floor protection.
- Expandable with a variety of attachments – Jammer Arms, Monolifts, Lat Tower Option (Plate Loaded or 125kg Weight Stack), Dip Handles, Landmine and many more.
- Laser Engraved Markings.
- Pair of J-Hooks included.
We stock a variety of different power cage attachments and would very much like to give you the opportunity to choose the accessories you want and need.
What you will be getting with the base listing:
ATX®Power Rack 770 XL (ATX-PRX-770), J-Hooks (ATX-FHT5-0070),
What do you need to choose?
Chin Up Bar
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations of the unit.
Scroll down to see the range of compatible accessories!