- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-HPX-620
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||Length - 118 cm ,Width - 84 cm, Height - 85 cm.|
|Inclusions||1 x ATX® Hyperextension|
|Weight Load Capacity||250 kgs|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Everyone wants to look good in the mirror, so most of us focus on training the muscle groups which are visible in the mirror. That is the wrong philosophy to go by. Your core (abdominal area) and posterior chain (lower back, glutes and hamstrings) bind together the upper and lower body during all athletic movements like running or squatting. Being strong in both areas will help in all your lifts and everyday activities, your posterior chain muscles act as stabilizers in many weight lifting movements making you less prone to injuries in that region. It is important to train both the abdominal region and posterior chain because muscular imbalances between the two can lead to posture problems.
the ATX® hyperextension is angled at a perfect 45-degree angle will help you to develop strong posterior chain muscles. The adjustable pad height will allow you to get into the ideal position regardless of your height.
- Made out of industrial-grade steel.
- The height adjustable pad will help you to get into the most comfortable position.
- Extra-wide feet prevent the hyperextension from tipping over and makes it super stable.
- Genuine 250 kgs load rating.
- Split Pad design - maximum comfort.
- Two handles for easier positioning.
- Handle and wheels make it light and painless to move around.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.