Detailed Product Description
Barbell and machine training does wonders when it comes to developing your physique, but there is a small downside associated with this type of training – muscle imbalances.
When training with the same grip or lifting weights in the plane of motion, certain muscle groups become more dominant as they are getting more load. In the perfect world, you would counter this by adding a bunch of accessory exercises which would stimulate the smaller/underdeveloped muscle groups.
This is there the ATX® Forearm Training Set comes in:
- Use the wrist roller independently or attached to your ATX rack®.
- The set consists of Mounting Bracket, Wrist Roller and Olympic Loading Pin – all you need to take your wrist game to the next level!
- The mounting bracket features nylon inserts which will protect the paint of your rack.
- Rated for 200 kgs.
- ATX® have also included a set of locking collars to prevent the wrist roller from sliding around and allowing you to focus to the exercise.
- The wrist roller can be detached from the mounting bracket and you can add a foam roller to convert the set into a split squat stand.
The Wrist Roller Set consists of – ATX® Wrist Roller (ATX-WRT-ROL), ATX® Universal Mounting Bracket (ATX-ROL-RMT) and ATX® Loading Pin (ATX-LOD-PIN).
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use with squat stands. If you are planning on using this attachment with your ATX® Squat Stand, make sure that it is secure properly (Squat Stands Brace – ATX-SQS-BRA), to prevent the squat stands from tipping over.