Warranty & Support Information
A Word on Warranties......
Offering generous warranty terms and conditions is one thing. Backing them up is another. So when comparing them whilst you are choosing your piece of gym equipment we would like to raise some points for you to think about.
- The best warranty is one that is never used. So try and buy fitness equipment that has a reputation for quality and durability.
- Who backs the warranty? We could get cheaper products direct from manufacturers, but getting parts can be a nightmare. That is why we stock reputable American and European brands. They are servicing significantly larger markets than Australia and have access to plenty of parts.
- Lifetime warranties are thrown around with gay abandon these days. But what use is a lifetime warranty if the retailer/manufacturer is not around? In our ten years we have seen so many players come and go. For 10 years we have only stocked Powertec and Ironmaster. We chose to add Barbarian because they have 20 years experience in the German market. Their products comply with European Standards. Sams Fitness and our suppliers all have a proven track record.
- They say the devil is in the detail and this is especially the case with warranties. Our business is built around repeat customers and referrals, so we go out of our way to keep customers happy. If you know someone who has bought our products I am sure that they will back that statement up. If you don't know someone, pick up the phone and give us a call, check out our testimonials or look up reviews on the net. If you have a legitimate warranty claim we will get it sorted for you. We want you to tell your friends how good our products and service are.
Receipt of Your Product
If you are getting your product delivered, please check the consignment has all the necessary boxes and that they are all there prior to signing. If the cartons are damaged please note this when signing and give us a call straight away. Make sure you take some photos and email them to us.
When you are unboxing your machine and assembling, please let us know within 30 days of receipt if there are parts missing. If you know that you won't be assembling your gym for a while, because you are waiting on a shed to be completed etc, that is sweet. Just let us know at the time of purchase.
Powertec Fitness Equipment
All Powertec machines are covered under the following warranty:
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- Five year warranty on moving frames (press arms and other unspecified moving components).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Replacement parts may vary in color.
- This warranty is for domestic use. It does not cover the normal wear and tear assosciated with commercial use on grips, cables and pulleys. We stock these parts at a reasonable price so they can be replaced if you would like to use Powertec products in a light commercial environment.
Ironmaster Gym Equipment
Ironmaster offer a 10 year warranty frame warranty (excluding paint or plating) for their benches, machines and optional attachments. The pads, cables, pulleys and upholstery are covered by a one year warranty.
The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells and Kettlebell Handle carry a lifetime warranty.
The Ironmaster warranty is for domestic use.
The warranty terms and conditions for the Barbarian Line are intended for commercial use.
- 10 year warranty on frame excluding surface finish.
- 1 year on parts, cables and pulleys.
- 90 days on grips, pads and upholstery.
Please note that some commercial equipment being sold by our competitors are only covered by domestic warranties.
If you are using the Barbarian equipment in your home gym, and you have a manufacturing issue or defect with your grips, pads, upholstery outside the warranty terms we will review your issue. But please refer to my first point above about the best warranties are ones that are not used. Barbarian is designed by Germans for German commercial use. So it is over engineered for domestic use.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- All warranties offered apply to the original purchaser only, and within Australia.
- If you have received a defective part or product, please let us know asap. Providing a part number from the manual and some clear, detailed photographs will make getting the part to you much easier. Once we have identified the part, we will ship it out to you. We may require you to ship the faulty part back at our expense.
- If you have an issue with a faulty part later on, please contact us with the relevant part number, proof of purchase and photographs.
- We may require you return the faulty part to be inspected and/or repaired. On a very rare occasion we can't determine whether a part has failed due to a manufacturing defect or misuse, alteration etc. So shipping charges may not be covered.
- Warranties are voided by misuse, neglect or unauthorised alterations.
- We reservie the right to replace a part with re-conditioned part or repair the original part. Most warranty service is done with new parts as that is the easiest. Whichever way we go you will have your equipment back in operational order.