Detailed Product Description
The ATX® Multiplex Multi-Gym is a genuine four-station multi gym, with features that set it miles ahead of other multi-station gyms in the Australian market. Designed in Germany specifically for the European market, it makes the generic multi gyms look lame.
- Iso-lateral press station – gives you flat, decline, incline shoulder press and numerous back exercises all in one.
- Heavy-duty – you can press up to 125kg per arm. So bench press up to 250kg!
- 11 pressing angles spaced 50mm apart.
- Handles are knurled, so you won’t ever need to replace grips! They have dual grip positions – standard and narrow.
- Comes standard with resistance band pegs, so you can train with bands too.
Lat Pulldown & Seated Row Station
- Dedicated lat pulldown station with heavy-duty footpegs. Seat pivots out of the way for seated rows.
- 100kg weight stack in 5kg increments. 2.5kg top plate provided so smaller increments can be made.
- Unique resistance band peg system – dramatically changes the resistance profile.
- Heavy Duty – Massive 180kg rating. Genuine 1:1 weight ratio, so you won’t get anywhere near that!
- Precision chrome guide rods with industrial cables and pulleys. Gives you years of smooth pulling even under heavy loads.
- Adjustable roller pads to keep you in position when doing heavy pulldowns.
- Designed for optimal biomechanics – transfers the stress from back and knees, that is often associated with traditional barbell squatting, directly to the quads.
- Lever arm pivots on industrial bearings.
- Heavy-Duty – You can squat up to 200kg.
- Band pegs for resistance band training.
- Two footplates for squat variation.
- You can also do standing calf raises.
- Thick 45mm diameter tube.
- Heavy Duty – rated for 250kg.
- Hook your resistance bands over the pegs for assistance or additional resistance.
ATX® Multi Bench
- Comes standard with the legendary ATX® Multi FID Bench.
- 15 adjustment positions from decline through to shoulder press.
- Massive 400kg load capacity.
- Accepts optional attachments.
The Best Multi-Station Gym in the World?
ATX® have taken the traditional multi-station-style home gym to a whole new level with the Multiplex Multi Gym. This gym has got all the bells and whistles, but most importantly it is built like a tank!
No other gym in the class offers leverage pressing and squatting options – both over 200kg, combined with a lat pulldown and seated row! Throw in a dip station and make the commercial quality FID bench detachable for the ultimate gym for either home or your studio.
Considering you have got four commercial quality machines in one, the gym does not take up a massive amount of space. If you roll away the bench, the gym’s footprint is 215cm x 198cm. So this makes it perfect for a personal trainer wanting to impress their clients but is limited on space.
ATX® has added a whole lot of training variety to the system through the simple addition of resistance band pegs on all stations. Exercises like lat pulldowns and seated rows become completely different from the unique resistance profile of bands.
Having a detachable bench allows you to easily switch to dumbbell training. Alternatively, the ATX® Multi Bench has optional weight bench attachments that can add even more variety to your training.
What’s Included? ATX® Multiplex Multi-Gym (ATX-MSX-690), 4 x Olympic Adaptors (BB-OA-250-PVC)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
Note: This gym comes in a crate. Delivery drivers can’t take the crate with them. They need space for their pickups.