Detailed Product Description
The ATX® Cable Corner Station is the ultimate cable training machine. It features an exceptionally compact footprint, fully functional cable crossover and lat tower with a high and low pulley.
What’s new in V2?
- Integrated Straight Pull-Up Bar, which also increases the overall stability of this cable crossover station.
- New Main Uprights – ATX® have switched the main uprights on the cable pull corner station. The New uprights feature the same hole size and spacing as their racks and cages. This allows you to use a variety of different rack attachments.
- Reinforcements – the removable seat holder has been reinforced to prevent any flexing and accommodate mass monsters.
- Cable Attachment Storage – the new unit features six cable machine attachment storage hooks.
- Weight Stack – 100kg weight stack which is adjustable in 5kg increments. But if these jumps are a tad too much for you, you might be interested in the ATX® Addon weights.
- Weight Load Capacity – It is rated for 160kgs.
- Commercial Grade – Feel free to chuck this machine into your commercial gym as it has been certified for commercial use by European Standards: EN 20957 I.II.IV – S.
High Pulley – Features a special round pin to prevent the cable from shearing against sharp edges. With a total cable stretch length – 206 cm.
Seat – The lat machine comes with a detachable adjustable seat. Additionally, both the knee and seat height can be adjusted to suit the individual user.
Low Pulley – Equipped with rubber feet, protects the paint and gives additional grip during heavy rows.
1:1 ratio – No mechanical advantage means that you will lift what you will load on the lat tower. The 1:1 ratio in addition to the 100kg weight stack means you’ll never outgrow this beast!
Dual pulley swivelling carriage – Makes the movement feel smoother while extending the longevity of the cable.
Adjustment Positions – 18 Adjustment positions spaced 10cm apart, in order to help you find the perfect height for all exercises.
Laser Engraved Uprights – Prevents muscle imbalances by helping you put the pin in the right hole. While also looking cool!
Mechanical Advantage – 2:1 ratio when using a single handle, likewise 1:1 ratio when using both handles.
Size – Height – 221cm, Width – 248cm, depth – 127.5cm.
Corner or Freestanding – Even though you will achieve the best space saving results by placing the dual cable cross in a corner, it does not require any mounting so can be placed anywhere in your gym.
Tipping prevention – Because of the prodigious work by the German Engineers, you do not have to worry about the cable crossover tipping or moving even when performing forward-shifted exercises.
Weight Stack – Integrated into the machine, it does not extend the overall footprint of the machine, nor it is built in a way where it could compromise the adjustment of the weight.
Nylon Bushings – To improve the smoothness of the cable fly machine, ATX® engineers embedded durable nylon bushings into the weight stack plates.
Guiderails – Manufactured out of solid steel before being coated in durable hard chrome.
Pulleys – ATX® did not skimp out on pulleys and used the dual bearing set up which provides exceptional stability and smoothens the movement.
Cable – Stretch free cable designed for machines with high movement.
In short, the ATX Cable Corner Station is a beast of a machine.
What’s Included? ATX® Cable Corner Station (ATX-CPS-600), lat pulldown seat, 2 x extension chains, 4 x carabiners.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit. This is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.