Detailed Product Description
When training alone and about to fail a lift, previous generations relied upon divine intervention to walk away unharmed. These days we rely upon German engineers and their infinite wisdom to produce genius designs like these ATX® flip-down spotters. Plus it’s always better to have a bruised ego than a bruised body, and even if you don’t need them, having them there will give you peace of mind and let you focus on your big lifts.
To achieve the impressive 400kg safe working load capacity, these are constructed using high-quality tubular steel with added angled bracing plates at the joints. Along the top is a 12mm thick protective rubber coating which reduces noise and damage when dropping your bar.
These spotter bars are designed for ATX® 6th series power racks but can also be used on racks with similar specifications.
- Meticulous design and robust construction
- 5 Year manufacturers warranty
- 400kg Safe Working Load
- Gravity lock system – for easier and more efficient height adjustment
- Will fit any rack with 60 x 60 mm posts with 21mm holes and a distance of 65cm between posts.
- Rubber guard dampens noise and reduces damage to barbell when dropped
What’s Included? Pair of ATX® Flip Down Spotters 6/65 (ATX-FDSS-65)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.