Detailed Product Description
You don’t see many Floor Glute Developers for Nordic Curls in the gyms. Mostly the exercise itself requires seriously strong hamstrings. But the popularity of this exercise is increasing demand for floor glue developers.
If you have not tried Nordic Curls before you may struggle. Especially if you try to perform this exercise without any assistance. There are a couple of ways you could make this exercise easier. One of them being the use of paracords and resistance bands which can be attached to the rear of the Floor Glute Developer.
The second one being performed without any additional attachments. Slowly lower yourself until you feel like you are falling – that is you can’t support your weight. Stop the movement with your arms.
The main difference between your GHD machine and the Floor Glute Developer is that your body pivots off your knees as opposed to your hips. This puts significantly more stress on your hamstrings and glutes.
Features of the ATX® Floor Glute Develper:
ATX® Floor Glute Developer
- Compact Footprint – Length – 1254 mm, Width – 550 cmm, Height – 540.5 mm.
- Weight Load Capacity – 250 kgs.
- Extra Large Pad for optimal comfort during both Nordic Curls and Crunches.
- Adjustable Pads – for more secure positioning.
- Anti-Slip footplate – locks you into place helping you to focus on the exercise.
- A set of wheels is included with this machine to make the transportation a breeze!
- Can be stored upright to save even more space!
- Anti-Slip rubber feet won’t damage your floor.
- Decrease Resistance – Grab a resistance band and attach it to the resistance band holder at the back of the machine.
- Increase Resistance – you can attach a resistance band to the front tube of the machine.
What’s Included? ATX® Floor Glute Developer (ATX-GHD-FLR)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.