Detailed Product Description
The ATX® 800 series Squat Racks and Cages have been overengineered to satisfy the needs of the ever-growing commercial gym equipment market. It would be fair to say that they have caught everyone off-guard when they released their 800 series racks and rack attachments.
Just have a look at the features of the Lat Tower Attachment!
- 125 kgs stack in 5 kg increments with LBS/KGS weight markings.
- No mechanical advantage – 1: 1 Ratio.
- Exceptionally compact design features a fully functional High and Low Pulley.
- Optional Seat with adjustable leg lock to suit users of all shapes and sizes.
- Can be attached to PRX-800 Series Racks – Requieres the Rack Extension.
- Industrial grade flexible anti-stretch cables.
- M20 High-Tensile Strength Hardware.
Superior German Design
It is not difficult to create a Power Cage or Power Rack attachments, the real challenge is to refine them so that they would be the best on the market.
The ATX® Lat Pulldown Option 800 features 20mm thick solid steel guide rails which are coated with hard chrome to provide the smoothest movement. However, the guide rails are one part of the mechanism, German Engineers decided to add 140 mm Aluminium Pulleys which not only further improve the smoothness, but also are far less prone to breaking compared to the nylon counterparts.
To top it all off, the pulley housing is swivelling. This prevents the cable from being pushed out of the pulley, giving you a much smoother movement, while extending the longevity of the parts.
What’s Included? ATX® Lat Option SW 800 Series (ATX-LTO-800-CA-SW): 1 x Upper Swivelling Pulley Housing, 1 x Lower Swivelling pulley Housing, 1 x Pulley Housing for the guiderails, 2 x Solid Steel Guiderails, 1 x 125 kg Weight Stack in 5 kg increments, 2 x Rubber Stoppers for Weight Stack, 2 x Cables with Cable Clamps, 1 x Extension Chain, 3 x Carabiners, Mounting Hardware.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.