Detailed Product Description
The Plate Loaded T-Bar Row Machine from ATX has been designed with serious lifting in mind. The grips are knurled so you can use gym chalk up for a good grip, along with the dual bearings at the pivot point. It’s an absolute dream to use.
- Certified for Commercial Use by European Standards
- Heavy Duty – Rated for 300kg
- 10 different grip variations
- Angled footplates for perfect back isolation
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Industrial bearings
- Solid steel knurled handles
- Matt black finish.
Adjustable T-Bar Row Machine
The handle on a T-Bar Row can make a world of difference. The angle and the width all impact how much range you can get and what areas you can target.
The handle has multiple adjustments/angles. Two different angles on the handle, plus the five adjustment widths giving you ten different positions ranging from 18cm to 85cm.
300kg Load Rating!
There is ample loading area to pile on the plates if you truly are a beast. But for most of us, the design elements mentioned above will mean that you won’t go anywhere near the load capacity of this machine. With your back perfectly isolated, your ego might be in for a crushing blow when you can’t replicate your favourite bodybuilder’s lifts!
- Wide – makes it suitable for people of all sizes.
- Angled – allows you to have a better leg drive throughout the whole movement.
- Anti Slip – you will never have to worry about your feet skidding, the footplates come with elevated metal grooves which will never wear off!
A top-quality machine requires top-quality parts. Our ATX® T-Bar Row machine comes with industrial bearings, which provide you with smooth movement for years to come!
What’s Included? ATX T-Bar Row (ATX-TBR-700), Olympic sleeve (BB-OA-350-PVC) for Olympic weight plates. They slide over 30mm steel horns. If you intend on using standard weight plates, the internal hole needs to be 31+mm.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.