Detailed Product Description
Even though Mace training might not be a part of your training routine, you can still incorporate it into your workouts thanks to the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Mace Handle.
Mace training does a fantastic work when it comes to strengthening your core, arms, shoulders and even back. But it does come with a few downsides. One of the being the ability to source them, due to low popularity of mace training not many gym equipment stores stock them. The ones who do usually get multiple sizes which can be a pain for a home gym user, especially the one who has space restrictions.
- Re-use the Quick-Lock dumbbell plates/screws for quick and easy adjustment.
- It features Grip size of 1.25″ (~32 mm). With two 10″ knurled sections (medium diamond knurl) – the same as QLDB.
- The handle is 108 cm long when unloaded.
- Can be loaded up to a maximum of 80 lbs (~36 kgs).
- Base weight of 6.5 lbs (~3 kgs) – offers a light weight for whose who want to get into mace training.
- Compatible with our Micro Plates Kit for 1.25 lb weight adjustments.
- All steel construction with chrome coating for the ultimate longevity.
Please Note: The Ironmaster Mace Handle is sold without the locking screw and the weights. You can re-use the Quick-Lock dumbbell screw and plates.