Detailed Product Description
The Power Maxx vertical dumbbell rack can be used for storing 10 pairs of your rubber hex or round rubber dumbbells. This is the stand used in our very popular 1-10kg gym hex dumbbell set.
- Compact vertical design saves precious floor space.
- Nylon brackets on the dumbbell racks protect the chrome finish on your dumbbells.
- Smart look – chrome cap on top compliments the silver paint work.
- Broad base for stability.
- Make your gym neater, tidier and safer by getting your dumbbells off the floor.
- Very easy to assemble, just bolt the base on.
- A must for any gym or studio.
Power Maxx 10 Pair Dumbbell Stand
This is the stand we use for the 1-10kg & 3-15kg Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set. On the 3-15kg dumbbell set, the 12.5kg & 15kg dumbells sit at the bottom of the stand. They do touch slightly, so this is the absolute limit in size for dumbbells on this vertical stand. For example, you would not be able to fit 2 pairs of 15kg dumbbells at the bottom.
We have used these dumbbells in the past for round rubber dumbbells, but once again you have to be careful what size you are using. If there is a combination of rubber hex dumbbells that you would like us to try please feel free to ask. We can test fit them and see if it will work for you.
This is a great addition to your gym if you previously purchased some dumbbells without the stand, but now have the funds to go the extra yard. If they are lying loose on your gym floor, you will actually pick up some extra footprint that you can dedicate to another piece of gym equipment!