Detailed Product Description
The high-quality Shock & Sound absorption plates are ideal for places where additional insulation is required. These European Made 30 mm thick Rubber tiles have the following features:
- The compact design makes the tile-laying/transporting process a breeze!
- Manufactured in EUROPE from low odour recycled rubber.
- Tightly compressed (800kg/m3) and polyurethane bonded tiles for maximum longevity
- The Three different elements of the tile allows you to create the perfect training platform.
- Easy to cut (Carpet knife recommended).
- Suitable or indoor and outdoor use.
- Innovative Honey Comb Shock & Sound Absorption System.
Maximum Shock and Sound Reduction
Hundreds of gym flooring manufacturers can produce 30 mm thick rubber tiles. Making it efficient at the sound and shock absorption is a challenge which many shy away from.
This is where German Engineers saw an opportunity on which they capitalized on and produce something far superior to other gym rubber tiles – The Honeycomb Absorption System.
The bottom of the rubber gym flooring tile has a cross-Honeycomb type pattern, this type of design dissipates the shock and greatly reduces the sound produced by the lifts.
Compact and Durable
Rather than going for the traditional 1 m x 1 m format for their rubber tiles, German Engineers chose a much more handy design. The tile size has been reduced to 50 cm x 50 cm.
Which not only simplified the process of laying them, but also greatly reduced the freight costs.
Reduction in size does not mean a reduction in quality. The manufacturing process of these Sound and Shock Absorption Plates consists of tightly compressing the polyurethane-bound fine rubber granules.
The Shock & Sound Absorption plates come with bevelled edges, which eliminates the tripping hazard, making them suitable for use in all environments.
Please note, only Edge and Corner Plates have bevelled Edges.
Manufactured in EUROPE
These almost odourless tiles are manufactured in Europe out of recycled rubber granules – polyurethane bounded. They come with Three Year Manufacturers Warranty (Excludes normal wear and tear and discolouration if left in the sun).
Fire Behaviour Certificate – Efl. According to standard EN 13501-1.
This Shock & Sound Tile System consists of three elements:
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Base Plate – 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Corner (One side Beveled Edge) – 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm.
- Shock & Sound Tile 30mm Edge (Beveled Edge on Two Sides) – 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm.
- Gymfloor Connector Frog.
Gym Frog Connectors – Quick and efficient way to lay gym tiles. These connectors have been specially designed to hold the tiles in place. Since every single tile is connected to each other, they will provide the best possible grip without voiding the warranty. Please note: the tiles have to be laid in a cross pattern (each tile will have to be aligned) for the connectors to work.