Detailed Product Description
If you’ve ever performed Olympic lifts or deadlifts you would know how tiring and time consuming loading the bar can be. You have to awkwardly lift one end of the bar and then chuck the plate on. It’s a tedious endeavour and it’s easy to start slacking – you might perform the lift with the perfect form but what about your form when loading the bar?
We have a solution – the Single Deadlift Jack. It weighs a mere 3 kilos and is compact enough to tuck away almost anywhere!
- Robust and solid construction – genuine 300kg load rating.
- Nylon inserts to protect knurling.
- Handle for ease of use.
- Can be used with Olympic and Standard barbells.
- Nice black finish makes the deadlift lever look great.
- The height of the barbell once lifted up is ~26 cm – more than enough for any Olympic plate.
What’s Included? 1 x Single Deadlift Bar Jack (BB-IRS-1000)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.