Detailed Product Description
With hundreds of various power rack attachments floating on the market, it is hard to find something which is both durable and affordable. German Engineers from ATX® managed to manufacture dip bars that are easy to use and come with a high weight load rating.
Dips are more versatile than one may think, you could use them for numerous exercises: such as inverted rows, modified push-ups, and leg raises.
- Lightweight but absurdly durable design.
- Designed for the European commercial gym equipment market.
- Grip Thickness – 45mm.
- Can be mounted/dismounted within seconds.
- Variable grip width between 60cm and 72cm.
- Legitimate 160kg safe working load.
- Will fit any rack with 70mm x 70mm posts and 21mm holes.
- Also doubles as olympic weight plate storage.
Although primarily designed for ATX® 700 series power racks, these will fit any power rack with 70mm x 70mm posts and 21mm holes. Please double check the measurements of your rack before purchasing.
What’s Included? Pair of ATX® 700 Dip Handles (ATX-DIP-RX-700)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.