Detailed Product Description
Landmine training is one of the best additions to your workouts. It allows you to perform multiple exercises targetting various muscle groups.
The new and improved ATX® Olympic Landmine/Core Trainer features even thicker steel and easier mounting options.
You can either choose to bolt it down to the rack, or use a threaded pin to tighten it to the racks upright.
- Suitable for racks with 50-80mm uprights and 21mm holes.
- Designed for Olympic barbells with 50mm diameter.
- Double joint for smooth movement.
- Two mounting options – threaded pin for adjustment or lock nut for a more permanent solution.
- Can be used with a variety of ATX® Landmine Attachments.
What’s Included? ATX® PRX Olympic Landmine (ATX-BAHL-5678), Mounting Hardware.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use with squat stands. If you are planning on using this attachment with your ATX® Squat Stand, make sure that it is secure properly (Squat Stands Brace – ATX-SQS-BRA), to prevent the squat stands from tipping over.