Detailed Product Description
The ATX® Leather Dip Belt makes the process of loading the weights easier and more comfortable.
Dips are a phenomenal exercise for your chest, shoulders and triceps. But you can only get so far training with your own bodyweight. Filling your pockets with sand also doesn’t sound like a great option.
A leather dip belt will allow you to gradually increase the resistance by using the smallest denomination weight plates. You could even micro load with some fractional plates.
- The outer layer of the belt has been manufactured out of smooth leather. Which is quite resilient to stretching and does not suffer from fraying issues.
- The inside of the belt comes with additional foam padding. This eases pressure during heavy weighted dips or chin ups.
- The safe working load of this belt is 80kg. While you could load it up with more during a static test, it’s best to go with the dynamic rating.
- No need to take the leather dip belt off in between sets thanks to the unique belt shape, extra padding and included smaller chain which will prevent the belt from slipping off as long as there is no load attached to it.
- The longer and thicker chain features a screw lock carabiner for added safety and one regular carabiner for ease of adjustment.
What’s Included? ATX® Leather Dip Belt (ATX-LDB-200-S)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.