Detailed Product Description
When going for a PR you need to be focused, which means you should avoid having the fear of failure playing on your mind. Thankfully, ATX® have engineered an unbelievably strong and tear-resistant nylon belt to give you confidence when you need it most.
The flexible design allows you to set each end of the straps at different heights, ensuring the bar rolls away from you, and stops you from having to awkwardly shuffle to get back up again. An added bonus of this design is that you won’t have to remove the whole thing to adjust the height; you can move each end individually.
The straps are manufactured from a single piece of 70mm wide nylon webbing, which is then sewn in 3 layers. Resulting in a profoundly strong strap capable of holding up to 2000kg; although we’d recommend not exceeding 500kg. The holder is made from 8mm thick steel to provide a secure connection to your rack, and features an internal insulator to protect that precious paintwork.
- Extremely durable and heavy-duty nylon straps.
- 500kg Safe working load.
- Easily adjust the strap without having to remove the whole thing.
- Will fit any rack with 70 x 70mm posts and 20mm holes, with a distance of 95cm between posts.
- Adjust each end at different heights to ensure the bar moves where you want it to.
- 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty.
What’s Included? Pair of ATX® Safety Strap 700 95cm (ATX-STR-X7-95)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.