Detailed Product Description
ATX® Squat Stands Brace has been designed to work as a stabilizer or a fixed solution for your squat stands. Features of the connecting strut:
- Can be used for pull-ups (if mounted at the top).
- Suitable for ATX® squat stands but may fit other machines with 21 mm inner hole diameter and 60-80 mm upright thickness.
- 38mm tube diameter, 20mm pin diameter.
- Sticks out 270 mm from the upright.
The ATX® Squat Stands Brace is designed specifically for the following models:
- ATX-SQS-650 – can be attached both at the top and bottom.
- ATX-SQS-720 – can only be attached at the bottom.
- ATX-SQS-750 – can only be attached at the bottom. Must remove the weight plate holders.
- ATX-DICO-SQS – can be attached at the top and/or the bottom of the unit.
The ATX® Connection brace comes with two mounting options:
There’s a hand screw knob included which allows you to quickly dissassemble and adjust the brace.
The fixed bolt with locking nut locks the strut in place for a more permanent installation.
What’s Included? ATX® Squat Stands Brace (ATX-SQS-BRA), 2 x locking knobs, 2 x locking nuts with washers.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.