Detailed Product Description
The Pittsburgh Jammers AKA GIE Jammers are named after the Pittsburgh Steelers Strength Coach Garrett Giemont who wanted his own version of straps for explosive jammer style training.
They have been tested by the top NFL team for two years straight before Spud Inc decided to release them to the open market. Talk about the commercial certification process.
- 10 Adjustment/barbell slots spaced out inches (~20cm) apart make it suitable for a variety of power cages and squat racks.
- Each adjustment section has been reinforced with durable threads to make sure that it can withstand both high weight loads and explosive training.
- Perform a variety of exercises ranging from shoulder presses to incline press rows.
- The Pittsburgh Jammer Staps are sold in pairs.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Total length of straps 8′ (~240 cm) x 1″ (~2.5cm).
The rack height used in the demo video is approx. 2.7 meters.