ATX® Lever Arm Multi Press
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-LMP-650
- Out of stock!
|Footprint||L = 202cm W = 130cm H = 94cm|
|Inclusions||2 x Olympic sleeves|
|Carton Size||Carton 1: 142cm x 32cm x 44cm Carton 2: 106cm x 70cm x 21cm|
|Backrest Pad Dimensions||Length- 80.5 cm, Width: Bottom - 33.5 cm, Top - 25 cm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
The ATX® Lever Arm Multi Press is yet another prime example of German design. We have introduced this to our range after many requests from our ATX® customers who want to keep the German theme going in their gyms.
- German engineering at its finest. Full of many great features that make it great to use, backed with the durable build quality.
- Lever arms operate iso-laterally. Great for isolating the pecs as well as ensuring you are using equal output per arm.
- Heavy Duty - Each lever arm can handle 125kgs (press up to 250kgs!). The bench is rated for 400kgs.
- Lever arms have a total of 11 adjustment positions - only 50mm apart.
- Bench backrest has 15 adjustment positions - from decline through to upright. Bench seat has 3 angles for incline.
- Bench Roller Adjustment System (RAS) makes changing between bench positions simple. Just slide the seat back and forth - the angle of the backrest adjusts automatically.
- The bench also accepts the optional ATX® Attachments.
- Exercises - bench press, incline press, shoulder press, decline press, shrugs, rows and many more. Drop the lever arm out of the way and use the bench for dumbbell work (the bench does not detach)
Not just a Bench Press
The ATX® Leverage Multi Press will take your chest and shoulder workouts to the next level. The leverage movement will isolate your pecs and delts in a completely different fashion to both dumbbells and barbells. Since you don't need to stabilise, you can really focus on fatiguing the target muscle.
If you train alone, this is a much better option than a barbell bench press as you can really push to failure and not have to worry about getting trapped under the bar. The start-stop mechanism is the ultimate form of safety, and with 11 positions spaced 50mm apart, you can always find the position that best suits you.
The best bonus is that you can drop the lever arms to the lowest position and do barbell rows, one-arm rows and shrugs. If that is not enough variety, you can add any of the optional attachments which will turn your leverage bench press into a complete home gym!
Note: The Leverage Multi Press comes with Olympic sleeves for Olympic weight plates. They slide over 30mm steel horns. If you intend on using standard weight plates, the internal hole needs to be 31+mm.
Note: Weight plates are sold separately. The ATX® Lever Arm Multi-Press does have 30mm weight horns. We supply 50mm Olympic sleeves - so the machine will accept any Olympic weight plate. If you intend on using standard weight plates, you will have to check that the hole on your plates is 31mm or more.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.