Detailed Product Description
Loadable up to 300 kgs
Belt Squat Belt Included
Easy and Safe Handling
Resistance Band Pegs
Dual Height Adjustment
Dual Bearing Lever Arm
Locking Lever with Hydraulic Retraction Arm
Quick and Easy Attachemnt
Certified and Tested Quality
Belt Squats are universally loved by any serious weight trainer. They take the pressure of your spine, elbows, shoulders and wrists while still allowing you to squat with a heavy load.
Not only that they are also quite versatile as you can hook up a bunch of different attachments to target different muscle groups:
- Front Squats and Good Mornigns with a front squat harness.
- Bent Over Rows, RDL’s, Deadlifts, Upright Rows & Shrugs with pretty much any cable attachment.
- Weighted Calf raises with a calf block.
- Split Squats
Features of the ATX® Belt Squat Compact
1.Industrial Bearings – provide a smooth and wobble free movement.
- Oversized 100cm wide footplate – with anti-slip finish.
- Two Hooks Attachment hooks – allows you to attach any cable attachment/belt/harness in a split second.
- Two height adjustment positions.
- Full range of motion – the lever arm goes pretyt much all the way down to the footplate level.
- Rubber Stoppers at the bottom of the lever arm to prevent metal to metal contact.
- Thick Rubber Blocks- which prevent the belt squat machine from sliding.
- Resitance band pegs – allows you to alter the strength curve using resistance bands.
- Genuine 300 kgs weight load capacity.
- Exceptionally Compact Footprint – 157 cm deep and 100 cm wide.
- Including ATX® Belt Squat Belt.