Detailed Product Description
Glute Ham Developers now feature in most gyms. Twenty years ago only athletes would use this piece of kit. You don’t need to be preparing for the Olympics to benefit from this exercise. The ATX Glute Ham Developer Cross is an affordable way to get a commercial standard unit into your gym.
- Compact footprint – entire machine takes up just 161x92cm of your floor.
- Reinforced construction – main support beam is held together by thick steel sheets.
- Optimal comfort – special split pad design and adjustable footrests accommodate users of all shapes and sizes.
- Meets European standards for commercial use.
- 300kg safe working load.
A Compact Glute Ham Developer
The whole footprint is a measly 161x92cm, allowing you to chuck the machine into a corner. If you’re really tight on space; the set of built in wheels means you can wheel it out of your training area when not in use.
Don’t worry though; thanks to the unique engineering, the compact footprint doesn’t sacrifice stability in any way.
Pads for Comfort
ATX engineers sprinkled in some subtle but significant design changes to provide you with the best training experience. One side of the pad features a slanted edge, increasing the contact area for your body. Delivering a welcome reduction of pressure on your thighs.
The outer side of the pad has a steeper drop, making exercises such as hyperextension, reverse hyperextensions and GHD sit-ups far more comfortable.
The foam itself is a work of art. Soft enough to avoid unnecessary pressure. Firm enough to ensure that you remain stable throughout the entire movement.
- Resistance band pegs – if your bodyweight is too easy, increase the resistance with weights or bands.
- Wheels for easy transportation – simply lift the machine up by the resistance band pegs and wheel the station to your training area.
- Reinforced construction – main support bracket is held together by six high tensile strength bolts and two steel sheets. Combined with the flared out front feet, there’s no chance of this bad boy tipping over.
- Handles for easy mounting and dismounting of the machine.
What’s Included? ATX® Glute Ham Developer Cross (ATX-GHD-650)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.