Detailed Product Description
Hip Thruster Benches are all the the rage these days. Hip thrusts are one of the key exercises used by trainers for strengthening glutes. Or as some trainers would put it – building a “bootyfull” booty .
The Hip Thruster Bench saves you from have to create DIY solutions to perform this valuable exercise. Plus it has been specifically designed for hip thrusts. This means you will be in the optimal position. You will also be able to add variations to the movement.
Features of the ATX® Hip Thruster Bench:
- The Backrest Pad – has been specifically designed for hip thrusts, it features a curved pad which has also been angled for improved comfort.
- The Footplate – angled to ease the strain on your ankles as well as to help you achieve the peak contraction.
- Anti-Slip – the footplate features an anti-slip corrugated texture, while the machine itself has rubber feet to prevent it from slipping.
- Resistance– choose between Barbell and Resistance Band training thanks to the 6 sets of Resistance Band Pegs.
- Wheels – the ATX® Hip Thruster Bench comes with a set of wheels, so you can move it out of your front porch once you are finished thrusting.
- Heavy Duty – weight load capacity of 250 kgs will be plentiful even for the most prominent thrusters.
- Erect it – once you are done thrusting, you can erect the ATX® Hip Thruster to save your floor space.
What’s Included? ATX® Hip Thruster (ATX-HIP-600)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.