Detailed Product Description
The ATX-FH-I J-Cups have been designed with deep shelves, so that the bar would always lay in the same position. Due to the larger width and depth, you will also be able to comfortably use fat barbells on these J-Hooks.
Features of the ATX® Heavy Duty J-Hooks Type I:
- Designed and Engineered in Germany.
- 500 kgs weight load capacity.
- Durable rubber protector covers pretty much the whole front of the J-hook, which helps to reduce the noise while training as well as protects the knurling on your barbell.
- Nylon protectors on the back of the J-Cup, prevents metal on metal contact with the upright, saving your precious paintwork.
- Heavy duty construction – each J-Hook weighs 3.8 kgs.
- Suitable for barbells up to Ø 50 mm diameter, and ATX® 800 Series racks and cages.
- Sold in Pairs.
What’s Included? 1 x pair of ATX® J-Hooks Type I (ATX-FH-I)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.