Detailed Product Description
You would think that with so many chest and arm specialty machines out there someone would take their time to design an affordable trainer for the most overlooked and underdeveloped muscle group – your neck.
Other than your regular head harness, there is no real neck trainer out there. ATX® engineers spotted this gap in the market and designed a neck trainer attachment for their squat racks and cages.
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight design – base weight is just 7kg.
- Rated for 60kg.
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Certified for Domestic use by European standards – EN 20957 I.II.IV – H.
- Soft foam roller for improved comfort.
- Can be used on ATX® Squat Racks and Cages with 50-80 mm upright and 21 mm inner hole diameter.
Why should you train your neck?
- Improves your posture – when the neck and the upper back muscles are weak, your head slumps forward, this increases the stress on the cervical spine, which can cause neck pain.
- Injury prevention – this is the main reason why Rugby Players, MMA Fighters, and even professional drivers have trunk-like necks. To prevent damage and reduce the likelihood of concussion in case of an accident.
- To ease stiffness and pain in your neck.
- The neck is a mobile joint system – it needs strength to remain safe and secure.
What’s Included? ATX® Neck Trainer Add On (ATX-NTO), Olympic Adapter (BB-OA-250-PVC).
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use with squat stands. If you are planning on using this attachment with your ATX® Squat Stand, make sure that it is secure properly (Squat Stands Brace – ATX-SQS-BRA), to prevent the squat stands from tipping over.