Detailed Product Description
Keeping your weight plates on the ground is not the best solution when it comes to the safety and longevity of your gym equipment.
The problem is that not everyone has enough space for a full-sized weight tree. ATX® offers a simple and cost-effective solution to weight plate storage.
The Weight Plate Pins can be mounted on your rack at any height to fit the style of your weights, and are designed to withstand loads of up to 200kg.
- Ample storage space – 32.5cm of usable length means you can load up to 8 x 25kg Powerlifting Plates!
- Genuine Safe Working Load – 200kg (Please check your rack weight rating before you attach the weight horns).
- Designed for Squat Racks and Cages with 50 mm – 80 mm uprights and 21 mm holes.
- Can be mounted at different heights to suit the style of your weight plates.
- Matte-Chrome Coating for optimum scratch and rust resistance.
What’s Included? Pair of ATX® Weight Plate Pins (ATX-WPP-810), Mounting Hardware.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use with squat stands. If you are planning on using this attachment with your ATX® Squat Stand, make sure that it is secure properly (Squat Stands Brace – ATX-SQS-BRA), to prevent the squat stands from tipping over.