Detailed Product Description
The ATX® Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown and Row Machine is the biggest and baddest lat pulldown machine to hit the Australian market. This 2022 model was designed and engineered in Germany for the European commercial gym market.
- Robust and stable construction – 160kg safe working load.
- 70 x 70 x 3mm Steel frame.
- Free-standing, yet compact and space saving.
- High and low pulley.
- 155cm Between seat and bar – allows for even the tallest users to achieve full range of motion.
- Footrests and bottom plate for comfortable seated rows.
The ATX-LPL-700 is the successor to the earlier models of lat pulldown machines. The older versions were widely recognised as market leaders. Not content to rest on their laurels, ATX have introduced several new features to make an even better lat machine.
- The distance between the seat and the bar has been increased to 155cm to give maximum muscle stretching.
- Non-slip base plate has been increased to 60cm and now sits flush to the ground to give a large, safe standing surface.
- Pulleys upgraded to double ball bearing to give the smoothest movement possible.
- Footrests have been widened and shaped to ensure a secure hold when rowing.
The Lat Pulldown Machine Weight Carriage
- Carriage itself weighs 9kg.
- 1:1 Weight ratio – you lift exactly the weight you load onto the carriage.
- Double pulleys with ball bearings provide silky smooth movement even under the heaviest loads.
- Suitable for every type of Olympic weight plate – comes 50mm Olympic adapters.
What’s Included? ATX® Plate Loaded Lat Machine (ATX-LPL-700), 2 x Olympic Adapters (BB-OA-250-PVC), 2 x Carabiners, 1 x Extension Chain.
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.