Detailed Product Description
I’ve seen quite a few machines on the market, but nothing comes close to the ATX® Smith Cable Rack. I tried thinking of an exercise you can’t perform on this machine and… There just isn’t one.
There’s no need to splash out on a set of dumbbells – just bring the pulleys down and perform pec flys and chest press using the stirrup handles. Triceps? Biceps? Back? Chest? Legs? Calves? Abs? You might need a few Cable Attachments and a bench to target a specific muscle group, but that’s an easy fix. Combine an ATX® Multi Bench and some Spud Inc attachments and you will have a full commercial gym in just a few square meters.
All in One
- Dual Pulley Cable Crossover station with two weight stacks.
- Smith Machine with adjustable stoppers.
- Multi Grip Chin Up Bar.
- Half Rack with adjustable J-Hooks and Spotter Bars.
- Certified for Commercial use.
Half Rack for Free Weight Training
- 300kg Load Rating!
- J-Hooks and Spotter Bars are covered with rubber casing to protect the barbell and reduce the noise.
- 29 holes spaced out every 5 cm with laser engraved numbers for easier adjustment.
- 36 cm long Spotter Bars.
- Lowest hole position – 27.5 cm from the ground.
Smith Machine with Marked Knurling
- Special maintenance free Linear Bearings.
- 30 mm Guide Rails made out of hardened steel.
- 8 Lockout positions with safety spotter system.
- 300 kg Load Rating.
- Barbell Diameter – 30 mm.
- 104 cm Wide Grip.
Smoothest Cable Crossover
- Two independently usable pulleys.
- Two weight stacks – 55kg each, adjustable in 2.5kg increments.
- 16 laser engraved holes for easier adjustment.
- 1:1 resistance ratio – utilize every single kilo.
- Highly flexible anti-stretch steel cables.
Pull Up Station
- Multi Grip Pull up station with 3 different hand positions.
- Straight Bar at the back of the Machine.
- Handle Diameter – 30 mm.
- 250 kg Load Capacity!
Don’t want to purchase the lat option? No Problem
When doing lat pulldowns just adjust the spotter arm to the correct height where your legs will be anchored into position when lifting heavy.
In the video below, we are using the ATX® Commercial Weight Lifting FID Bench. It butts up perfectly to the base. Any of the ATX® benches will work too. Doing seated rows is even easier. You just utilise the resistance band peg holes in the base. Insert the band peg and leave enough space on either side for your feet. Naturally, make sure you are wearing shoes with decent cushioning in the sole. We have a complete guide for setting up seated row and lat machine exercises on the Smith Cable Rack.
You need to purchase a couple of extras to get yourself going. To do Lat Pulldowns and Cable Rows all you need is:
- 1 x ATX® Resistance Band Peg (BB-90-CLIP)
- 2 x Upholstery Foam Rollers (Z-PR-120) or (Z-PR-110)
- ATX® Seated Row Seat (ATX-OP-RS) this is optional. It just makes doing seated rows a whole lot more comfortable than sitting on a cold concrete floor in winter! Alternatively, you can sit on a bench in the decline position to do cable rows and the bench itself when doing Lat Pulldowns.
Don’t know which SCR is best for you?
Choosing the right home gym can be a daunting task. It all comes down to your idea of a home gym vs what you actually need and how much you are willing to spend. To make it easier for you, we came up with a guide. Which explains the benefits and downsides of each variant. More Information.
What’s Included? ATX® Smith Cable Rack Weight Stack (ATX-SCR-760-SW): Base Unit, Spotter Arms, J-Hooks, 2 x Carabiners, 2 x Olympic Adapters for the Smith Machine (BB-OA-350-PVC)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.